Material Guide for Art Collections
Fine Art Canvases
Our fine art canvases transform any image into a beautiful work of art.
Each one is produced using a giclée fine art printing process and hand finished by our experienced canvas framing team.
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Professional artist stretcher bars milled from the finest quality kiln-dried knotless pine
- Our canvas material is a finely textured artist-grade cotton canvas which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity and detail.
- Our framed canvas: A 38mm stretched canvas within a traditional picture frame. The simple addition of a wooden picture frame creates a completely new form of wall art, quite distinct to a standard canvas.
Framed & Mounted Prints
Created from high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish. Includes an off-white mount that will not discolour or fade with age.
- Simple, elegant design
- Premium, fine art paper with a gently textured surface
- Handmade by specialist picture framers
- FSC certified off-white mat / window mount
- Delivered ready for hanging
Prints on Paper
Our prints are available on a range of matt and lustre finishes, each carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
Fine art print (200gsm)
A museum-quality fine art print paper with a textured, matt finish.
Hahnemühle German Etching (310gsm)
A premium fine art paper with a velvety surface perfect for archival quality reproductions.
Hahnemühle Photo Rag (308gsm)
One of the world’s most popular papers perfect for photography or art reproductions.